Buy off the Shelf – Configure to Your Requirements
The KPS Knowledge Management System meets the vast majority of organisations’ requirements straight out of the box, without needing lengthy customisation. Because no two organisations are the same, however, we provide a large number of configuration options. This means you get a system that meets your needs, at an off-the-shelf price.
Knowledge Management Configuration options include:
- Creating a taxonomy structure to meet current needs; extending it as necessary to support additional customers, customer groups, products or departments.
- Setting automated process workflow alerts, such as when a document is ready for approval.
- Choosing how you want user screens to look – style, colours, logo.
- Setting access control to meet even the most complex security requirements.
- Changing system terminology.
Deploy Quickly – Adapt as Business Needs Change
You can deploy our system quickly and be confident to take ownership within days. As business needs change, you can take advantage of our knowledge management configuration expertise to easily reconfigure the software so it meets your new requirements.