Add Universal Knowledge to your organisation’s knowledge-sharing practices
Organisational knowledge only bears fruit if you can reuse it. Do multiple information silos stand in the way of ensuring knowledge reusability within your company? Get started with the KPS internal knowledge base software to break them down once and for all.
Universal Knowledge is designed to bring your customer support agents, project managers, technical engineers and other employees on the same page. It eliminates isolated knowledge, making sure everyone can access the same previously approved content within your organisation. This means your internal knowledge is always shareable and reusable.
Looking for technical documentation? Or do you want to refresh your memory on the company policy? The KPS software for knowledge management for teams makes it a cinch as you rely on it to access:
- employee handbooks
- how-to guides
- product release information
- internal FAQs
- mission statements
- and other documents you use within your organisation
Sharing knowledge in the workspace through the cloud
Universal Knowledge is available as an in-house employee knowledge-sharing system and a SaaS offering. You can choose any deployment option, but if it’s information silos that you’re fighting, bringing your workplace knowledge-sharing practices to the cloud can benefit your organisation more significantly.
With cloud-based Universal Knowledge, you can:
- optimise the use of resources you allocate for internal knowledge management
- access the sought-after information whenever you need it, no matter your whereabouts
- easily access popular content repositories such as SharePoint 365, Google Docs, Dropbox etc. via the use of comprehensive API’s
- seamlessly embed Universal Knowledge KM tools access into other applications such as CRM systems
- tap into the scalability and security of the cloud environment
- internal knowledge base software up and running faster
Moving your employee knowledge-sharing capabilities to the cloud will also have a positive impact on real-time collaboration. With Universal Knowledge as a SaaS product, you no longer have to rely on your internal systems to ensure availability and load balancing. We take care of that, as well as the deployment process.
You name it — Universal Knowledge got it
Transform your knowledge-sharing capabilities with configurable functionality, notifications or design features in Universal Knowledge. You call the shots — you configure our system to meet all your internal KM needs.
We pro-actively listen to our customers and partners and constantly review the Knowledge Management market so if it seems like something is missing, be sure to request additions to the KPS Universal Knowledge product roadmap.