SRO Solutions deliver leading asset management solutions, focusing on the three main sectors of Marine Transportation, Offshore Oil & Gas and Manufacturing & Production. Their portfolio includes: software, consulting, support, training and bespoke development as well as two unique solutions for Maximo: SDR and SDU.
This case study explores SRO Solutions need for Knowledge Management Tool to help streamline their customer support, which included:
- Access to the Knowledge Base was also required from their website in order to help customers self serve.
- Deflecting calls away from their support team allowing them to be more effective.
- Enhancing their knowledge base using Knowledge Management tools to segregate and secure information over a variety of formats.
ENTER DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY
KPS Knowledge Management Software users include:
Universal Knowledge, from Knowledge Powered Solutions (KPS), was selected for SRO Solutions due to its ability to easily migrate legacy information, whilst at the same time providing the tools to search multiple sources and formats of information. With vast amounts of highly technical documentation available, being able to leverage this information and segregate and secure the information was fundamental to the delivery of the knowledge base.
- Improving productivity and efficiency in a matter of days
- Gaining access to information quickly and efficiently for daily tasks
- Sharing information more effectively with Stakeholders in a secure environment
- Obtaining insights through reporting features from user behaviour for staff and customers alike.