When capturing and sharing knowledge across organisations which solution is best? Microsoft SharePoint is often compared with specialist Knowledge Management Software. Comparing these may be missing the point. What really matters is how the solutions can coexist and compliment each other to improve knowledge creation and sharing.
This white paper explore the strengths of SharePoint and how these can be complimented and enhanced with knowledge management systems, including:
- Description of Knowledge Management applications and how they drive system requirements
- How SharePoint and knowledge management software works across the knowledge management process
- Ways to get the best from both approaches to enhance access to knowledge across the organisation
ENTER DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
KPS Knowledge Management Software users include:
Learn how our customers are using Knowledge Management Software to improve service and efficiency:
- Improving productivity and efficiency in a matter of days
- Gaining access to information quickly and efficiently for daily tasks
- Sharing information more effectively with Stakeholders in a secure environment
- Obtaining insights through reporting features from user behaviour for staff and customers alike.
KPS knowledge management software is used as the core solution for enhancing service quality and delivery efficiency in Public Sector Knowledge Management, Health Knowledge Management, Service Desk Knowledge Management and Web Self Service Knowledge Management. Regardless of sector, knowledge source and format, a KPS knowledge management solution is quick to deploy and easy to maintain. Download our white paper to learn more about how Microsoft SharePoint and knowledge management can interact.