Leverage Existing Knowledge
KPS software allows you to leverage existing knowledge sources without the need to move or duplicate information. It can access a wide variety of sources, including:
- Shared files – Word, PDF, html and more.
- Intranets and external websites.
- Document management systems such as Sharepoint.
The automatic index process determines patterns/concepts within document sets, and automatically extracts the keywords. This vastly reduces set-up time and ongoing maintenance effort.
Key Content Management Features
Examples of key content management features include:
- A configurable taxonomy, allowing each organisation to quickly set up a framework for organising, searching and securing the information contained within their particular knowledge base.
- Templates and stylesheets that automatically apply correct structure and styling.
- User-defined schedules to set dates for content expiry and revalidation.
- Just-in-time editing of content by those with the appropriate access.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box reporting for periodic review.