You may be familiar with Microsoft SharePoint and wonder how knowledge management solutions work with SharePoint. Can SharePoint offer a solution to knowledge sharing? Do you need Knowledge Management Software?
To answer these questions we have created a fact sheet that explains how SharePoint works with knowledge management systems. The fact sheet includes:
- What SharePoint and knowledge management solutions are and where they are different
- How SharePoint and knowledge management features work to enhance knowledge access
- How knowledge management software can enhance access to SharePoint based information
ENTER DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
KPS Knowledge Management Software users include:
Learn how our customers are using Knowledge Management Software to improve service and efficiency:
- Improving productivity and efficiency in a matter of days
- Gaining access to information quickly and efficiently for daily tasks
- Sharing information more effectively with Stakeholders in a secure environment
- Obtaining insights through reporting features from user behaviour for staff and customers alike.
KPS knowledge management software is used as the core solution for enhancing service quality and delivery efficiency in Public Sector Knowledge Management, Public Health Knowledge Management, Service Desk Knowledge Management and Web Self Service Knowledge Management. Regardless of sector, knowledge source and format, a KPS knowledge management solution is quick to deploy and easy to maintain. Download our case study on public sector health contact centre knowledge management to learn more.